Even though we don’t notice it, machine learning has become part of everyone’s daily routine and affecting our day-to-day life in subtle ways.
It is no surprise that machine learning is one of the hottest topics of the 21st century. With the popularity of machine learning, there is a high demand for machine learning engineers. I am here to direct you to one amazing resource that could help you master machine learning algorithms. And the best part is it is free. I love free things. Yes, free is my favorite word.
“Machine Learning with Python: From Linear Models to Deep Learning” is a course provided by MIT on the edX platform which you can audit for free. You can also upgrade for certification. There is just one little problem, its starts FEB 2023 but you can enroll now. Once the course start, you will get a notification and you can start learning.
The course level is advanced.
- Proficiency in Python programming
- Probability theory course
- A college-level single and multi-variable calculus course
- Vectors and matrices course
- Linear classifier, perception algorithms, etc.
- Linear regression
- Stochastic gradient descent, over-fitting, generalization
- Recommender problems, collaborative filtering
- Non-linear classification, kernels
- Deep learning, backpropagation
- Unsupervised learning: clustering
- much more
This is a very rigorous course and definitely worth the time.
You will also have the complete three projects.
- Automatic Review Analyzer
- Digit Recognition with Neural Networks
- Reinforcement Learning
This course is taught by Regina Barzilay (Delta Electronics Professor in the Department of…